»

Friday, August 1, 2008

STUPID PET TRICKS

"This is my favorite new trick. I've spent hours perfecting it, and now I'm really good. Notice how I always "stick" the dismount and land firmly on my feet. It's quite a display of form, combined with artistic expression and technical prowess. The knocks to the head? Nah, they don't phase me... I don't mind suffering for my art. And, I don't mean to brag, but I actually have a pretty impressive repertoire of tricks for a cat my age.

See that tassel? It was once considered decor; now it's part of my extensive "personal cat toy" collection. Some might call me a spoiled brat-cat, but I deserve my shiny new life. If all those strays back at One Corporate Square could see me now. Poor schmucks.

I've started plotting my next conquest. Today, the tassel... tomorrow, the sofa. I believe in aiming high... and, uh, I kinda have this 'thing' for quality leather... " - Anonymous Feline

PS: Would someone help me out with a name? Please?? I'm having a bit of an identity crisis and am no longer content to refer to myself as "Anonymous Feline", already. I need a name befitting a star of my stature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment