»

Thursday, October 2, 2008

MORE SHOEPHORIA WITH STEVE...

Alrighty, so my good friend Mikey G is always uncannily perceptive in pointing out my blogging trends. And he's right. Not only did I get mired down in Smidgey tales all summer, but I also have a definite foot theme goin' on here. Heck, my first post was New Shoes: Sex In a Box. There's no denying it... I'm guilty. And to adapt a line from one of my favorite Paul McCartney songs, some people wanna fill the world with silly foot blogs. What's wrong with that? I need to know... 'cause here I go... again. ha! But seriously, I just have to share the latest in the Stevi Shoe Slut Saga. Apparently, when I posted about his recent e-mails, I conjured him up.

So Brittnee and I were sitting in a meeting room this afternoon, having just wrapped up a conference call, when my PDA ding'd... and what little gem was waiting in my e-mail? Another message from Steve. And nine (count them...1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) attached photos! I had surmised in my last blog that, by not selling him the Via Spigas, I had cut myself out of some fantastic future photos... but nope! Today, I hit the mother lode!

The subject line read, "Miss Stevi in Miss Lisa's Patent Sandals‏" and this message followed: "How do you like my sexy strappy black patent high heel sandals I got from Miss Lisa, sweetheart? Oh yes, Stevi sure knows sexy heels for sure..... got a bad case of "blue balls", guys???? Miss Stevi is a shoe and foot tease!!! Kisses!!!!!!!!!"

And the photos? Well, they're priceless, of course. Here's a little sample:


Do you love it?? This last shot delivers like Domino's... it's like he's giving himself a thumbs-up (but I guess it would technically be a "toe-up"). I'll second that, Steve! Funny!! I mean, Dude is wearing jorts! JORTS! And stockings. With. His. Heels. Frankly, you gotta sympathize with someone who has to cope with unpainted toes (well, and hairy legs) with strappy sandals... those are two bigtime sexy-killers that have to smart just a little. But you know, I think he feels pretty, anyway! Downright shoephoric, in fact! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment