»

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MAKE IT WORK

In the immortal words of Tim Gunn, I've decided my March motto will be "Make It Work". Three little words that pack a wallop, don't you think?

Did anyone catch the next-to-last episode of this season's Project Runway where Tim gave Chris March the analogy about the monkey house? Puh-riceless... one of those things I wish I had thought of. And quite apropros (along with the trigger of his gag-reflex) in responding to a 400-lb drag queen with a goatee who has just used human hair as a material in constructing apparel.

Well, that's all I really have to say for now... just "Make It Work". I've never been one to be impressed by economy of words, but somehow, it's enough.

Very well, then.

Carry on.

1 comments:

Brittnee said...

I'm jealous that you will use this as your motto this month. I love me some Tim Gunn and he always makes it work...fitting that this is your motto for the month of March and that your post centered around Chris March...I'm just saying...

Post a Comment