I’m a creative conservative who likes like cats, Cadillacs, cupcakes and concerts. I’m cheerful, clumsy, curious… a little catty… sometimes coarse… always corny. (Never would have guessed the corny, I know.)
As for non-alliterative traits: I’m a bumpkin dilettante who revels in my southerness. 70's music, clever wordplay, and diet cherry limeades feed my soul. I attract a lot (no really, a LOT!) of random weirdness— which should be fairly predictable by now, but somehow never fails to surprise me. I’m blessed with funny friends, which is unfortunate for those around me; my booming laugh goes off more regularly than Ol' Faithful. Count yourself lucky that you can't hear it (or catch the mist) while reading here. Trust me, Cyber-Jules is the far less annoying version.
Follow along as I navigate life’s tangled channels and discover anew why it’s always best to “Plan to Be Surprised”.
Qual è l’uccello più raro?
-
L'uccello più raro al mondo è il kakapo, una specie di parrocchetto
endemico della Nuova Zelanda. Questo uccello è unico nel suo genere, poiché
è l'unico p...
2017 Book Challenge: 100 Books
-
For 2017, I set an audacious goal: to read 100 books over the course of the
year. This was a pretty significant increase over previous years, but I did
it!...
Saying Goodbye to Begin Fresh
-
January 1, 2013: *deep breath.* I love this space. I came into the blogging
community quite unwillingly, but have become so at home here, I’m not sure
why ...
-
oh, January... you are so dreary!
Nothing goes better with you than: a warm kitten (or 4), a pot of hot apple
cider and a stack of books.
Why then is i...
What I've learned about myself this week
-
Due to my surgery, and various other things that are happening in my life,
I've decided to briefly do something different with this blog today. I'll
go ba...
0 comments:
Post a Comment