I saw this slick ride in Ft. Lauderdale last week, and just couldn't resist snapping a quick pic.
This may be a marketing vehicle (literally, a marketing vehicle) for Hershey, who has definitely done it's part over the years, contributing to my ever-expanding waistline with all of those sinful peanut butter cups. Maybe this is a peanut butter coupe? No, I think it was a sedan... but I digress...
I'd like to think that the person behind this wheel is a brand maven to the inth degree-- someone so snack-obsessed that they would spend their own hard-earned dollars to deck out a car in full Reese's regalia. Frankly, I admire that kind of commitment... you don't see that level of passion in most people. I wouldn't go this far, myself. Not that Reese's isn't a worthy product, but I can't see rolling up to work in the Reese's-Mobile. It would have to be something I've devoted my life to... a Diet Coke-Mobile, perhaps. It would also have to be something cooler than a Caprice. And 86 the rims.
So Coca-Cola execs, if you're out there and you feel the need for a little extra brand representation in NWA: Make mine a Diet Coke muscle car. Preferably the up and coming Camaro convertible, but I ain't choosy. I'll even dress up like a straw while I'm driving it around, if you like. I can't promise the straw won't be a little lumpy in a few spots... but that kind of goes back to the "too many peanut butter cups" thing I mentioned in the beginning. So let me retract my statements... I believe I may be a better fit for the Reese's-Mobile, afterall...
Qual è l’uccello più raro?
-
L'uccello più raro al mondo è il kakapo, una specie di parrocchetto
endemico della Nuova Zelanda. Questo uccello è unico nel suo genere, poiché
è l'unico p...
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment