»

Thursday, June 12, 2008

WILTED, FADED FLOWERS

So it's Wednesday night and I'm tuned in to O'Reilly to get my weekly "Miller Time" fix, along with a little fair and balanced coverage... when, lo and behold, something happened that threw my whole universe completely off-kilter: Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones. There ain't nothin' fair about that, let me tell you.

First of all, I wasn't mentally prepared for a plastic invasion of this magnitude... I darn near hit the floor in throes of pain, my retinas starting to smoke. The years may not have been a friend to these two, but it seems that these two are now friends to each other-- friends joined in the common bond of unbridled avarice. The two jilted Clinton cast-offs have teamed up to film "Two Chicks Chatting". Seriously. They have taped an interview together, and are charging $1.99 to view excerpts of them as they swap stories of the slick willie. It's incomprehensible to me that even these two are tacky enough to do this... and that they're honestly trying to make a buck. I visited the site to see if all the hype is true, and unfortunately it is. They even take PayPal!
When you're only real claim to fame is being some bimbo that the president bonked for a dozen years, do you really want to dredge all that up? Apparently so. The whole thing seems really oddly-timed to me-- but then I realized that with Hillary out of the race, these two saw that their window of opportunity was barely cracked and decided to go ahead and throw a little dirty laundry right out (sorry, that conjures up visuals of Lewinsky's stained blue frock, and I think I just threw up in my mouth).
But the foremost question in my mind is what in the Sam Hill happened to Gennifer? Other than Bill, what did she do? I'm the first to say that I don't believe in "growing old gracefully"... I believe in fighting it tooth and nail. But in Gennifer's case, I think the teeth and the nails won.
Who says greed isn't ugly?





0 comments:

Post a Comment